Mine pumps need regular care. Today we will introduce t […]
Mine pumps need regular care. Today we will introduce the following precautions for the care of spray pump stations.
1. Routine maintenance and maintenance
(1) Check whether the connected moving parts and fasteners are loose. Check whether the connection joints are leaking.
(2) Check whether the lock nut at the connection between the plunger and slider is loose before starting the pump every shift. If loose, tighten in time.
(3) Use wrench to frequently check whether the suction plug is loose and tighten it firmly. This inspection should not be less than twice a week.
(4) Check whether the sealing of each part is reliable, mainly the slider oil seal and plunger seal.
(5) In order to ensure the normal use of the plunger, please pay attention to the amount of oil in the lubricating oil pool in time to ensure the intactness of the wool (add N46 mechanical oil in the pool and drip oil onto the plunger through the wool).
(6) Check the performance of the intake and discharge valves. Observe the rhythm of the valve block movement and the beating of the pressure gauge. If it is found to be abnormal, handle it in time (see Section 6 for details).
(7) When the ambient temperature of the pump is ≤00C, the liquid in the liquid chamber should be drained after stopping the pump to avoid freezing the cabinet.
2. There are the following two methods for replacing the sealing ring (see Figure 3) (conditions permit, the second method is preferred)
(1) Disconnect the connection between the plunger and the slider, unscrew the plunger cavity plug of the pump head, loosen the compression screw sleeve, hand wheel tire coupling, and let the slider push the plunger out from the end of the pump head Pull out the plunger. Remove the lock nut and compression nut, take out the guide sleeve and plunger seal. When reassembling, pay attention to the three sealing rings should be replaced in groups, the position of the interface should be staggered by 1200, and the front surface of the sealing ring installed in the high-pressure steel sleeve should be coated with clean grease. Screw the compression screw on a few buckles, apply lubricating oil on the surface of the plunger, and slowly install it. Finally, use a fork wrench to tighten the compression screw on the plunger.
(2) Remove the pump head, take out the steel sleeve assembly, remove the plunger, nut, screw plug, plunger sealing ring, etc. in turn, and then reassemble according to the above method.
3. Well maintenance
During the long-term operation of the pump, due to wear and corrosion and other reasons, the original accuracy and performance have been lost. Regular inspections should be carried out. According to the actual situation, replace the vulnerable parts and basically restore their original performance.
(1) The front and rear bearing pads of the connecting rod must not be installed incorrectly. The tightening torque of the connecting rod bolt is 120±5N•m. The screws should be tightened crosswise and locked with lock washers.
(2) Before assembling the newly purchased crankshaft, the surface of each crank pin journal must be ground and polished as follows: Install the crankshaft on two equal-height V-shaped blocks with a width of approximately 2/3 of the length of the crank journal. "Iron" iron sandpaper wraps the shaft journal in a full circle, and then wraps the sandpaper with a rope of about 1 meter in length two times, pinching the end of the rope with both hands, tightening the rope, swinging the arms back and forth, and pulling the metal. For natural color, repeat the above operation with metallographic sandpaper until the surface is smooth and the nail is scratched without unevenness.