【Nozzle】 What are the classification of nozzle 1. Burne […]
【Nozzle】 What are the classification of nozzle
1. Burner nozzle (military, civilian)
2. Non-burner nozzles can be roughly divided into spray nozzles, oil injection burners, sand blasting nozzles, and special nozzles according to their functional nozzles.
According to the material classification, it can be divided into: metal nozzle, plastic nozzle, ceramic nozzle, alloy nozzle.
According to the industry classification, it can be divided into: petrochemical nozzles, agricultural nozzles, textile nozzles, paper nozzles, printing nozzles,
Environmental protection (desulfurization, denitrification, denitrification, dust removal, etc.) nozzles, spray nozzles, iron and steel metallurgy nozzles, electronic nozzles, food nozzles.
According to the shape, it can be divided into hollow cone nozzle, solid cone nozzle, square nozzle, rectangular nozzle, oval nozzle,
Fan nozzle, column flow (direct current) nozzle, two-fluid nozzle, multi-fluid nozzle, etc.
Special industry nozzles: flame nozzle, Texaco nozzle, granulation nozzle and so on. In short, the nozzle is very widely used, almost involving all fields
Choose the nozzle material
The material of the nozzle should also be determined according to the chemical characteristics of the bath:
1. For non-corrosive bath liquid, bronze casting or plastic die casting can be used according to the difficulty of processing;
2. To prevent corrosion, non-metallic materials can be used;
3. Nylon plastic can be used for strong corrosive bath such as sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid;
4. The material of the nozzle used for phosphating bath is generally acid-resistant stainless steel;
5. Nozzles to prevent corrosion can also be directly made of stainless steel or nylon.