1. Install the sprayer parts correctly. Check if there […]
1. Install the sprayer parts correctly. Check if there is any air leakage in each connection. When using it, install the water test spray first, and then refill the medicine.
2. When using it officially, add water after adding the medicine, and the liquid level of the liquid medicine should not exceed the safe water level line. Before spraying, first move the rocker more than 10 times to raise the air pressure in the barrel to the working pressure. Do not use excessive force when pulling the rocker to avoid explosion of the air chamber.
3. When the liquid is filled for the first time, since the air chamber and the spray bar contain clean water, the concentration of the liquid sprayed during the first 2 to 3 minutes of the spray is low, so it is necessary to pay attention to the spray, so as not to affect the control effect of the pests and diseases.
4. After the work is completed, the residual liquid in the barrel should be poured out in time, and washed with water to dry it. At the same time, check whether there is any water in the air chamber. If there is accumulated water, remove the water joint and release the accumulated water.
5. If the sprayer is not used in a short period of time, the main parts should be cleaned, wiped dry, and stored in a cool dry place. If it is not used for a long time, apply grease to each metal part to prevent rust.