1. First install the sprayer according to the requireme […]
1. First install the sprayer according to the requirements in the instruction manual to keep it in good condition. The gas shall not leak, and the joints shall not leak or leak. Do a test spray before spraying.
2. When the prepared liquid is loaded into the medicine box, turn off the straight-through switch. The liquid must be filtered, otherwise it will easily block the orifice. The liquid can not exceed the water mark marked outside the cartridge; if it is overfilled, the liquid can easily enter the upper part of the cylinder through the small hole above the cylinder, affecting the work.
3. For low-volume spray, it is necessary to replace the nozzle piece with a 0.7 mm aperture. Otherwise, if a large-aperture nozzle piece is used, not only the fog is large, the drug is wasted, but also labor is required.
4. Before spraying, shake the rocker 6-8 times to make the working pressure in the gas chamber, then spray. If the rocker feels heavy, do not use excessive force to avoid a poisoning accident in the air chamber explosion.
5. It is forbidden to use strong corrosive pesticides to avoid damage to the implements. After use, the parts must not be placed in the liquid tank to prevent corrosion and affect the service life.
6. Before the spraying, the flow rate of the liquid should be measured. When spraying, the “three-way” spray method should be used. According to the crop height and the control object, the targeted spray or interlaced antegrade spray can also be used.